Become a Paecel Service Agent with eParcel
Agent is anyone who can provide courier services to customers. It is preferred (although not mandatory) that an agent has a on-street (ideally highstreet) presence as a shop etc. with a computer & printer facility and computer operating knowledge.
eParcel will provide the necessary software and Products for running as a agent.
An agent will receive a percentage for the send and receiveparcel as agreed with the eParcel business offer.
Need to Do:
- You will need to login into the eParcel Business Agent Portal.
- When a customer approaches to send a courier, you will provide the customers with the available options.
- Collect parcel / documents from the customer and collect payment from the customer.
- Our business services will get in touch with you and confirm on the Order/collection date/time.
- Handover the courier / parcel to the customer.
Who are your typical Customers ?
A Typical Customer for you is:
- Retail Customer : Anyone who wants to send a Document / Courier.
- Business Customer : Any businesses / Online Businesses / Universities / Students etc who want to send (or) receive documents to/ from any other.